100% Secure delivery
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for child immunity?
A healthy child grows into a healthy adult. However, a weakened immunity makes a child vulnerable to catching cough, cold and stomach issues. We offer ayurvedic medicines for children’s various health issues and growth. Made with authentic raw materials, our ayurvedic medicines are effective. Our medicines are manufactured in the state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing unit that complies with the state FDA norms and regulations.
Common childhood issues and ayurvedic medicines for them
- Stomach problems: Children often complain of stomach pain. It is one of the most common problems they face. The problem could be because of diarrhoea, constipation, infection or irregular bowel movements. Our Nodys Syrup relieves acute abdominal pain and overcomes discomfort. It also decreases the frequency of stools and keeps infection in check.
- Cough: Colds and flu can often lead to severe coughing. The mucolytic and expectorant action of our Mucex Syrup reduces the severity and frequency of cough. It also soothes the throat. As the ayurvedic is a non-sedative, it can be taken Safely for the long term.
- Weakened immunity: Good immunity is essential for a child’s growth and development. If a child has a weakened immune system, he or she is likely to catch a cough, cold and other illnesses easily. Our Immonol syrup for children rejuvenates overall health. It promotes cellular and humoral immunity.
Tips for healthy growth of children
Ayurveda focuses on the well-being of a child through three things: a healthy diet (ahara), rejuvenating exercise and a holistic lifestyle (vihara). Here are a few things you can do to keep your children healthy
- Encourage your children to wash their hands frequently: Regular hand-washing dramatically reduces the passing of germs that can cause infections and diseases. Make sure they wash their hands before and after every meal.
- Ensure they are active: Physical activity is important for children of all ages. Playing outdoor and running are great ways to boost the circulation of infection-fighting cells. Physical activity also ensures that food gets digested properly.
- They should get proper sleep: Proper sleep can reduce the falling sick. For quality sleep, have a sleep schedule and stick to it.