100% Secure delivery
Only 956 left in stock Sold out
- Exerts carminative, digestive & stomachic properties
- Regulates secretion of digestive enzymes
- Relieves hyperacidity & reflux esophagitis.
- Clears toxic (AAM) residue from the digestive tract
- Regularizes bowel movements & prevents constipation
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 210.00 Rs. 210.00 Rs. 210.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for hyperacidity?
The burning sensation that sometimes people feel after eating is referred to as hyperacidity. When left untreated for long, it can lead to serious problems. Our Dicolai Tablet is the best ayurvedic treatment for acidity. 100% vegetarian our ayurvedic medicine for hyperacidity offers long-lasting relief from acidity and other digestive issues such as hyperacidity & reflux esophagitis. It also helps in regulating bowel movements and prevent constipation.
Embrace a healthy lifestyle to avoid hyperacidity
In Ayurveda, eating light meals at regular intervals is often encouraged. Having small meals means there isn't much of a burden on the digestive system. Moreover, lighter meals keep your energy level stable. However, in today’s hectic world. Faster lives and hectic lifestyles have brought about unhealthy eating habits that lead to acidity, indigestion and gas troubles.
Here are some common risk factors for hyperacidity:
- Eating large meals
- Lying down right after a meal
- Being overweight
- Snacking close to bedtime
- Drinking alcohol or caffeinated drinks
Here are a few things you can do to avoid hyperacidity:
- Following good eating habits. Have frequent but small meals. Avoiding eating spicy and heavy meals right at night. Make it point to eat at least 2 to 4 hours before lying down.
- Eat fibre-rich diet: High-fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables and grains reduce acidity.
- Avoid certain drinks: Having too much alcohol, carbonated beverages, coffee, tea and acidic can lead to acidity.