100% Secure delivery
- Checks mucosal irritability & urgency of bowel movements
- Exerts anti-diarrhoeal & anti dysenteric properties
- Relieves acute abdominal pain, overcomes discomfort
- Decreases frequency of stools and checks infection
- Helps in maintaining intestinal microbial flora
Nodys syrup is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for abdominal pain. The ayurvedic medicine helps in relieving acute abdominal pain and helps in maintaining healthy gut flora. Formulated with ingredients such as Kutaj, Bilva, Daruharindra, Mocharas, Lodhra, Musta and Trikatu, the ayurvedic medicine reduces the frequency of stools and keeps infection in check. Causes of Abdominal pain
- Constipation: Abdominal pain can be a cause of constipation. The clogging of waste inside the intestines can create pressure in the abdomen causing pain and discomfort.
- Gas trouble: Trapped gas can cause stomach pain. Overeating, lack of hydration, or eating processed foods leads to gas build-up resulting in abdominal pain.
- Diarrhoea: Abdominal pain is common in diarrhoea. The frequent watery stool can cause painful spasms in the abdomen.
- Gastroenteritis: This is a painful condition when the intestines are inflamed and irritated. It is mostly caused by bacterial infection.
Here are some healthy habits that you can follow along with the Ayurvedic medicine described above:
- Do not overeat: Control your meal size. Eating in a controlled manner helps in better digestion, ensuring regular bowel movements.
- Get plenty of fluids: Drinking sufficient water and eating water-rich food helps in keeping the gut linings healthy.
- Eat fibre-rich diet: A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds provide sufficient fibre for digestion. Fibre is important to prevent constipation and abdominal pain.
- Limit your intake of alcohol: Alcohol causes dehydration which restricts the movement of food in the intestines leading to stomach pain and discomfort.
- Exercise daily: Regular physical activity boosts digestion, strengthens body organs and boosts the immune system to fight off infections.