100% Secure delivery
Looking for ayurvedic hair care products?
Ayurveda provides a myriad of hair care solutions with the use of potent herbs. To provide a solution to your hair woes, we have formulated Ayurvedic hair care products that contain potent herbs such as Triphala, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Nimba and Shikakai. The combination of Vipula anti-dandruff hair wash and Vipula hair oil effectively work to give you naturally shiny hair. The natural ingredients in these ayurvedic hair care products help to relieve itchiness associated with dandruff. Our ayurvedic hair care products are 100% vegetarian.
Want healthy hair? Try this ayurvedic hair care routine
- Massage your hair with an ayurvedic oil: In Ayurveda, there is a lot written about the benefits of massaging your hair regularly. Massaging hair with an Ayurvedic oil twice or thrice a week can help improve hair quality. Ayurvedic oils contain essential herbs that prevent hair fall and support hair growth. Our ayurvedic hair oil is prepared as per the ancient method ‘Sneha Pak Vidhi’. The specially formulated hair oil nourishes the hair from tips to roots, prevents hair loss, cleanses the scalp from dirt and oil making the hair soft, shiny and beautiful.
- Have a well-balanced diet: As per Ayurveda, a wholesome diet that is rich in essential vitamins and minerals plays an important role in keeping your doshas in balance and maintaining healthy hair. For a fibre-rich diet, including fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily meals. Avoid eating processed foods and sugars.
- Manage stress: Stress may not cause hair fall but it can adversely affect the immune system. So, if you are experiencing hair fall, stress can make it worse. Practise relaxation techniques such as Yoga, breathing exercises and listening to music. This will help manage stress better.
Here’s what you should not do to your hair
- Heat styling: Styling hair using hairdryers, straighteners and curlers can irritate your scalp and strip your hair of its natural moisture, making it thin and brittle. Avoid heat styling your hair too frequently.
- Combing wet hair: Brushing knots out of wet hair can lead to hair breakage. Try using a wide-tooth comb when the hair is completely dry.
- Harsh shampoo: Use a mild ayurvedic hair shampoo. Harsh shampoos can strip your hair of its natural moisture, leaving it dry and brittle.