100% Secure delivery
Only 956 left in stock Sold out
- Potent herbs having blood pressure lowering effects
- Overcomes mental irritability & anxiety
- Reduces platelet aggregation
- Provides complete cardio protection
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 294.00 Rs. 294.00 Rs. 294.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for BP control?
Ayurveda offers extensive remedies for controlling blood pressure. Following ayurvedic treatment is an effective way to keep blood pressure under check naturally. Made with potent herbs, our ayurvedic medicine for BP control reduces platelet aggregation and provides complete cardio protection. Not just that it also overcomes mental irritability and anxiety. Our 100% vegetarian ayurvedic medicines are manufactured in the state-of-the-art GMP unit.
Healthy lifestyle tips to lower blood pressure
Blood pressure is often called the silent killer. High blood pressure shows no symptoms and puts you at an increased risk for heart disease, heart failure and stroke, among other things. It can also lead to kidney failure. Though anyone can suffer from low or high blood pressure Certain factors such as mentioned below put you at risk of high blood pressure:
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
- Family history
- Chronic kidney disease
- Smoking and tobacco use
- Too much stress
In several ayurvedic scriptures, blood pressure is referred to as ‘Rakta Gata Vata’, ‘Rakta Vriddhi’. As per Ayurveda, yoga, a healthy diet and a change in lifestyle can help keep blood pressure levels under check. Here are a few lifestyle changes you can make to control BP:
- Maintain a healthy weight: As obesity increases the risk of hypertension, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
- Exercise regular: Regular exercise makes the heart stronger and more efficient at pumping blood. This lowers the pressure in the arteries. You should exercise at least engage yourself in 1 to 2 hours minutes of vigorous exercise or 2 to 3 hours of moderate exercise every week.
- Cut down salt intake: Having too much salt in your diet can increase blood pressure. Processed food contains a high amount of sodium and, thus, you should avoid them. At home, make meals without too much salt.