100% Secure delivery
Only 969 left in stock Sold out
- Excellent combination of herbs to treat teeth & gum problems
- Exerts antibacterial and astringent action
- Whitens teeth by removing dental stains on the teeth
- Removes gum swelling, gum bleeding
- Clears plaque and removes bad breath
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 435.00 Rs. 435.00 Rs. 435.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for bad breath and gum swelling?
Once in while everyone experiences bad breath. However, if it’s a persistent problem, you must try our bad breath ayurvedic medicine for bad breath. Bad breath is not just embarrassing but a sign of underlying dental problems. Our ayurvedic medicine removes bad breath by clearing plaque. The anti antibacterial and astringent action of the ayurvedic medicine make it an excellent solution for managing teeth and gum problems. It is 100% vegetarian and manufactured in the state-of-the-art GMP unit that complies with the state FDA norms and regulations.
Bad breath: Why you shouldn’t ignore it?
Bad breath is typically caused by bacteria present on the teeth and debris on the tongue. Bad breath is often associated with gum diseases such as gingivitis and periodontitis. Therefore, you should not take bad breath lightly.
Some common causes of bad breath:
- Certain food items
- Tobacco products
- Poor dental hygiene
- Dry mouth
- Dental infections
- Gum disease
Besides ayurvedic treatment, here are a few steps you can take to steps to prevent bad breath and gum swelling:
- Practice good oral hygiene: Brushing, flossing your teeth twice a day and rinsing your mouth after every meal can help remove food debris and plaque. Don't forget to brush the tongue too. Bacteria on your tongue can contribute to bad breath.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Saliva helps to wash away food particles and bacteria. Drink sufficient water to keep your mouth moist to stimulate the production of saliva.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables: Foods such as apples, carrots, celery and other hard fruits and vegetables help clear odour-causing plaque.