100% Secure delivery
Only 980 left in stock Sold out
- Exerts carminative, digestive & stomachic properties
- Regulates secretion of digestive enzymes
- Relieves hyperacidity & reflux esophagitis
- Clears toxic (AAM) residue from the digestive tract
- Regularizes bowel movements & prevents constipation
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 546.00 Rs. 358.00 Rs. 546.00 Sold out
Looking for Ayurvedic medicine for constipation?
Dicolai liquid is an effective medicine for constipation. By regularising bowel movements, it prevents constipation. It also helps in relieving hyperacidity and acid refluxes. Formulated with potent ingredients such as Draksha, Kanyasara, Chitrak, Yavani, Dadim, Dhanyak, Jatiphala, Trikatu, And Jeerak, Dicolaoi liquid regulates secretion of digestive enzymes and removes toxins from the digestive tract.
What causes constipation?
- Drinking less water: Insufficient intake of water may cause the stool to become dry and thus, leading to constipation.
- Stress and anxiety: Chronic stress may trigger constipation.
- Lack of fibre: A diet full of processed food without fruits and vegetables may make it difficult to pass stools.
- Sedentary lifestyle: Not getting enough activity can slow down the body’s metabolism, leading to constipation.
- Prolonged use of certain medications: Prolonged use of certain medications such as pain-relievers and heartburn medicines can sometimes cause constipation.
What are the symptoms of constipation?
Symptoms of constipation include:
- Fewer than two to three bowel movements a week.
- Dry, hard and/or lumpy stools.
- Stools that are difficult or painful to pass.
- Stomach cramps.
- Bloating and nauseous.
- Incomplete bowel movements.
Ayurvedic remedies to ease constipation
- Wholesome diet: Consume foods that are warm and freshly cooked. Do not consume cold and stale food. Include grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Regular physical activity: Having an increased activity level can boost metabolism and regulate bowel movements.Simple activities like walking, light asanas, can provide relief in indigestion and constipation.
- Oil massage: In Ayurveda, Abhyanga or massage to is an effective way to treat imbalances in the body. Massaging the body with a warming oil can aid circulation and digestion.
- Sleep cycle of at least 7-8 hours: Sound sleep rejuvenates the body and aids in healing. Try to stick to a sleeping schedule for good quality sleep.