100% Secure delivery
Only 666 left in stock Sold out
- Enhances mucosal bicarbonate secretions
- Provides anti-inflammatory actions
- Supports epithelial tissue regeneration
- Promotes healing of ulcers
- Relieves burning sensation and gastric pain
- Highly effective in acid-peptic ulcer & non ulcer dyspepsia
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 330.00 Rs. 328.00 Rs. 330.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for ulcers?
Our ayurvedic medicine for ulcers is highly effective in getting relief from acid-peptic ulcers and non-ulcer dyspepsia. It enhances mucosal bicarbonate secretions and promotes the healing of ulcers. Formulated with potent ingredients, our ayurvedic medicine relieves burning sensation and gastric pain. Our ayurvedic medicines are completely vegetarian.
Key telltale signs of peptic ulcers disease
The most common symptom of a peptic ulcer is the pain in abdominal pain. Besides that, there are many other symptoms such as
- Back pain
Tips to prevent or allow healing ulcers
- Avoid certain foods: If a particular food upsets your stomach when you eat it, avoid it. Some people develop ulcers after eating spicy foods, citrus fruits and fatty foods.
- Stop smoking. Smokers are more likely to develop ulcers than nonsmokers. Quit smoking cigarettes and other tobacco use.
- Avoid alcohol: Drinking alcohol contributes to the increased risk of ulcers. Keep your consumption to a minimum.
- Manage stress levels. Stress may not cause ulcers but your body’s natural response to stress can increase the amount of acid in the stomach. Adopt mind-body relaxation techniques such as exercising, yoga and breathing exercises.
- Eat healthy and eat on time: To keep the ulcer at bay, eat a diet that is rich in dietary fibre such as fresh fruits and vegetables. Also, food such as yoghurt probiotics may help ulcers fighting the infection.