100% Secure delivery
Only 965 left in stock Sold out
- Alleviates vata dosha and reduces pain
- Slows down degeneration
- Improves micro circulation to the affected region
- Strengthen nerves, muscles and ligaments
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 696.00 Rs. 675.00 Rs. 696.00 Sold out
Looking for an Ayurvedic medicine for ligament tears?
Rasna 14 tablets are an effective Ayurvedic medicine for ligament tear. This herbal medicine is formulated to alleviate vata dosha and reduce pain. It contains potent herbs such as Rasna, Eranda, Bala, Sahachara, Shatavari, Vasa, Amrita, Devdaru, Ativish, Musta, Duralabha, and Shunthi. The regenerative properties of this medicine improve microcirculation of blood to the affected area and strengthen nerves, muscles and ligaments.
Causes of ligament tear
- ACL Injuries: The anterior cruciate ligament connects the thighbone to the shinbone. It runs diagonally through the middle of the knee and it supports the bones that meet in the knee joint. An ACL injury or tear is known as sprain which may include tenderness and swelling.
- LCL Injuries: An LCL injury can cause severe pain. It may also cause immobility.
- PCL Injuries: A traumatic injury to the front of knees may cause a tear of the PCL or posterior cruciate ligament. These kinds of tears are partial, and may heal without treatment.
Symptoms of ligament tear
- Inability to move the affected joint
Ayurvedic treatment for ligament tear
- Cold Compress: Cold packs numb the area and reduce inflammation to help relieve pressure. It is a useful way to heal the swelling caused by all that built-up fluid.
- Maintain a healthy diet: A healthy diet rich in calcium, vitamins and minerals can strengthen your cells and speed up your recovery. Especially, consuming vitamin C is a good idea when you are trying to recover from a ligament injury as it boosts collagen and nourishes your joints.
- Plenty of rest: Every time you move, involving the affected area, you place more strain on the area. That’s why it’s so important to spend some time resting and give your body time to heal.