100% Secure delivery
Only 932 left in stock Sold out
Saina Nasal Drops
- Decrease hypersensitivity of nasal mucosa to environmental factors
- Possesses anti-inflammatory, anti allergic properties
- Facilitates sinus drainage
- Reduces nasal secretion and congestion
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 390.00 Rs. 369.00 Rs. 390.00 Sold out
Looking for Ayurvedic Medicine for Sinus?
Saina nasal drops is a beneficial Ayurvedic medicine for sinus headache and nasal congestion. Loaded with the goodness of herbs such as Bhringraj, Eranda, Tagar, Shatapushpa, Jivanti, Vidanga, Rasna, Yasti and Sunthi, the ayurvedic medicine help in clearing sinuses, lowering inflammation and reducing swelling of the nasal passages. It also lowers excessive mucus production as a result of environmental pollutants.
Symptoms of sinusitis
- Sinus headache: Pressure and swelling in the sinuses can cause a headache.
- Facial pain and tenderness: Inflammation can cause the sinuses to ache with dull pressure. It can cause pain in the forehead, on either side of the nose, in the upper jaws and teeth, or between the eyes.
- Fever: Inflammation in the sinuses is often accompanied by fever.
- Nasal drainage: A sinus infection may cause nasal discharge, which can be cloudy, green, or yellow.
- Nasal stuffiness: Nasal congestion occurs when blood vessels and mucous membranes in the sinuses and nasal passages swell.
- Sore throat and hoarse voice: If the infection lasts for a more than week, the mucus can cause throat inflammation. This can lead to a painful sore throat and hoarse voice.
Ayurvedic treatment for sinusitis
In addition to the ayurvedic medicine described above, following some healthy steps can help you manage sinusitis:
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam to open the passages in the nose can help to relieve sinus pressure. Boil water, pour it into a large bowl and lean over, so the face is directly above the water. Cover the head with a towel, and breathe through the nose.
- Drink lots of water: Drink plenty of fluids to keep mucus thin. It helps to drain from the sinuses more easily.
- Sleep with your head elevated: Sleeping in this position will help to naturally drain the sinuses.