100% Secure delivery
Only 963 left in stock Sold out
- Regulates mood swings & sleeplessness
- Maintains the normal flow of menses
- Relieves the discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 450.00 Rs. 420.00 Rs. 450.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for menstrual pain?
Be it menstrual pain, heavy bleeding or irregular periods, Amorex Tablets can be highly effective. A potent combination of herbs, our ayurvedic medicine for period pain is ideal for regulating menstrual cycle, mood swings and sleeplessness. It also addresses other discomforts associated with the menstrual cycle. Our ayurvedic medicines are 100% vegetarian.
Common menstrual problems
Menstrual cycles often come along with many uncomfortable symptoms. It could be mild cramping and fatigue. However, these symptoms go away once the cycle begins. However, some women face more serious problems. Here are a few:
- Severe pain
- Heavy bleeding
- Irregular periods
Here are some ways menstrual problems can be managed besides taking an ayurvedic medicine for menstrual pain :
- Eat healthy: Have fresh fruits and vegetables. Fibre-rich fruits, such as watermelon, cucumber and apples are great for staying hydrated. Leafy green vegetables such as spinach, kale and cabbage are also good.
- Drink a lot of fluids: Many women experience abdominal cramps, headaches, nausea and fatigue during their menstrual cycles. Drinking a good amount of water is essential to keep dehydration headaches at bay. Drinking water also keeps the body energetic and reduces the feelings of nausea.
- Light exercises: It is good to engage in light exercises. A light walk is good for the body and mind during menstrual cycles. There are many yoga poses that help increase blood circulation and provide ease to menstrual pain.