100% Secure delivery
- Improves tissue oxidation & restores liver function
- Stimulates hepatocellular regeneration
- Detoxify metabolic toxins
- Prevents drug induce toxicities
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Those who are overweight are more likely to develop liver as a fatty liver that can lead to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoid high saturated fats, refined carbohydrates and sugars. Eat fruit and vegetables rich in fibre, whole-grain bread, rice and cereals.
- Exercise regularly. Exercising regularly helps burn triglycerides and reduce liver fat.
- Avoid alcohol: Alcoholic beverages lead to many health problems, including liver damage. It is best to quit drinking or limit it after consulting a doctor.
- Heavy alcohol use
- Type 2 diabetes
- Exposure to certain chemicals or toxins
- Family history of liver disease