100% Secure delivery
- Protects against free radical damage of vital organs.
- Improves resistance to stress and quality of life.
- Overcomes anxiety and stress.
- Antistress, antioxidant and rejuvenating.
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Feeling tired all the time? Try our ayurvedic medicine for rejuvenation
In today’s fast-paced world, stress and anxiety have become part and parcel of life. It’s important to keep yourself physically active and mentally relaxed. Our ayurvedic medicine for rejuvenation, Longivital, is all you need to improve energy levels. Made with the goodness of Ashwagandha and Shatavari, Longivital protects your body against free radical damage and overcomes anxiety and stress. The ayurvedic medicine improves the quality of life by making you feel rejuvenated.
Here are some tips to fight fatigue:
Fatigue, stress and anxiety have become a common complaint, especially among people hit age. However, there are many simple ways to keep your energy levels up:
- Get moving: It may sound counterintuitive but when you are feeling low, a workout can lift your energy levels. Exercise is linked to improved vigor and overall quality of life. Physical activity only improves the working efficiency of your body parts but also gives a sense of confidence.
- Practise yoga: Yoga is good for your overall physical and mental health. While the yoga poses help you gain improved posture, breathing exercises help you calm down and relax.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Dehydration makes you feel tired and impairs physical performance.
- Dehydration has also been shown to decrease alertness and concentration. To boost your energy levels, make sure you drink a sufficient amount of water. However, do not replace water with sugary drinks as they exacerbate dehydration. Have plain water or fruit-infused water.