100% Secure delivery
Only 939 left in stock Sold out
- Reduces inflammation & neuro-muscular pain
- Improves morning stiffness & grip strength
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 387.00 Rs. 387.00 Rs. 387.00 Sold out
Looking for an Ayurvedic medicine for stiffness?
Stifain ointment is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for inflammation and neuro-muscular pain. By improving the grip strength, the ayurvedic medicine helps in alleviating morning stiffness. The medicine is packed with the goodness of herbs such as Nirgundi, Dhatura, Katuvira, Vatsnabh, Lemongrass oil, Nilgiri oil, Wintergreen oil and Pudina phool.
Causes of muscle stiffness
- Imbalance of vata: As per Ayurveda, pain occurs as a result of an imbalance of Vata or the air element in the body.
- Sprains and strains: A sprain occurs when the ligaments have been twisted or torn. The ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the bones together. Strain is a situation when muscle fibres are stretched or torn.
- Infections: Infections from different diseases such as tetanus, lupus and influenza can trigger muscle stiffness.
- Insect bites: Insect bites can cause muscle stiffness sometimes. Insect can also cause a red, swollen lump on the skin that can be itchy and painful.
Symptoms of muscle stiffness
Muscle stiffness involves pain in a particular area. The pain may be accompanied by fever, headache, chest pain, swelling, bruising, or extreme weakness.
Ayurvedic treatment for muscle stiffness:
- Relaxation: Giving plenty of rest to your body along with medicine can speed up the process of recovery.
- Massage: Regular oil massage helps reduce pain, alleviate joint and muscle stiffness, increase circulation and relax the body.
- Balanced diet: Food is a powerful healer. Follow a Vata-pacifying diet of warm, moist and nourishing food.
- Gentle asanas: Easy stretching and gentle asanas relieve stiffness. A small session of stretching exercises can be beneficial.