100% Secure delivery
Only 942 left in stock Sold out
- Increases mucin-bicarbonate secretions
- Possesses cytoprotective activity
- Has anti-oxidant property
- Regulates Acid-Peptic secretions Normalises peristalsis - Prevents acid reflux & accumulation
- Balance various functions of stomach
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 410.00 Rs. 400.00 Rs. 410.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for stomach problems?
The burning sensation in your stomach or chest after eating a heavy meal is a sign of acid reflux. Enriched with the goodness of potent herbs, our ayurvedic medicine, Ulsant-D Liquid is formulated to get your relief from acidity. It Prevents acid reflux by regulating acid-peptic secretions and balance various functions of stomach.
Tips to avoid acid reflux
Acid reflux often called heartburn has nothing to do with the heart it happens when the acids in the stomach flow back up to the oesophagus. In addition to burning sensation, you may also have a sour taste in your mouth. Many things can trigger acid reflux. Here are a few things you can do to avoid the distress:
- Avoid having heavy meals: Having small meals help prevent excessive production of stomach acid. Avoid eating large meals, especially at bed time.
- Avoid lying down right after a meal: Eating at least 2 to 3 hours before sleeping or lying down can help food to settle down.
- Eat a high fibre diet: Fibre helps in absorbing stomach acid and thus reduce chances of acid reflux. Have whole-grains such as brown rice, oatmeal and whole grain breads to stop symptoms of acid reflux.
- Insect bites:Lower caffeine intake: Caffeine present in tea, coffee and other beverages trigger heartburn in some people. Have tea and coffee in moderation.
- Avoid citrus fruits: If you are experiencing symptoms of acid reflux, avoid having citrus fruits as they can further trigger acid reflux symptoms.