Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Ayurchem Products for making product/service purchase payments through an online mode through the payment gateway. Ayurchem Products website i.e.www.ayurchem.comandwww.ayurchemstore.com. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on Ayurchem Products website or alternatively enter consumers email id / website id, whatever is applicable and then select products and follow easy purchase steps or in any other manner as may be specified by Ayurchem Products from time to time.
- Ayurchem Products rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Ayurchem Products right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Ayurchem Products with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Ayurchem Products.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Ayurchem Products. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Ayurchem Products. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of Ayurchem Products and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Ayurchem Products and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.