"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life, beneficial to humans both in this world and the world beyond". - Charaka
A natural system of medicine, Ayurveda is India’s ancient, preventive and holistic healthcare system. The term Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words, Ayu meaning life and veda meaning knowledge, thus, the word Ayurveda translates to knowledge of life. The concept is based on the idea that a disease occurs due to stress and imbalance in a person's consciousness. To regain the balance between the body, mind and spirit, Ayurveda recommends certain lifestyle interventions and therapies. Ayurveda further shows the way to live in complete harmony with yourself as well as nature.
We are a reputed ayurvedic company that offers Ayurvedic products that are 100% vegetarian and inspired by this traditional wisdom.
Here we share with you most FAQs on Ayurvedic products online and their answers:
1. How to buy ayurvedic products online?
Buy Ayurvedic products online from a well-known, reliable and certified store. We at Ayurchem offer Ayurvedic products for healthcare, skin care, hair care and wellness. Our Ayurvedic products are 100% vegetarian and made in the manufacturing unit that complies with the state FDA norms and regulations.
2. Which Ayurvedic medicine is best for hyperacidity?
Dicolai is the ayurvedic medicine for hyperactivity. It is available in both tablets and liquid. The medicine regulates the secretion of digestive enzymes and clears toxic residue from the digestive tract. The medicine further helps in regularising bowel movements and prevents constipation.
3. Which Ayurvedic medicine is best for stress relief?
Longivital helps in overcoming stress and anxiety. It helps in improving the quality of life by improving a person’s resistance to stress.
4. What is the best ayurvedic medicine for ear infections?
One Sec Ear Drops are an effective ayurvedic medicine for ear infection. The ear drops have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing ear pain and inflammation. Its antifungal and antibacterial activity is useful in acute and chronic infections of the ear. The ear drop helps in controlling the recurrent and symptoms of Meniere disease, such as dizziness, sensation of fullness in ears, tinnitus and progressive deafness.
5.Which ayurvedic medicine is good for boosting immunity?
Here are a few ayurvedic medicines that are good for boosting immunity:
- Immunol: Available in both syrup and tablet, Immunol rejuvenates the overall health. It reduces ROS (Reactive oxygen induced species) damage and thus promote better immunity. The medicine further enhances detoxification by stimulating phagocytosis.
- Septec: Available in tablets, Septec enhances phagocytosis and detoxification. It helps in arresting recurrent infections.
- Heemyog: Available in tablets, Heemyog increases the haemoglobin in your blood. It helps in improving blood cells count and quality. The tablets also stimulate the formation of new red blood cells and remove symptoms of tiredness and fatigue.
6. Which ayurvedic medicine is good for hair care?
Made from natural ingredients, Vipula anti-dandruff hair wash is effective at controlling dandruff and flakiness. Vipula hair wash helps in relieving an itchy and flaky scalp. It cleanses dirt from the scalp and gives smooth, bouncy, soft and shiny hair. In addition, the hair wash also prevents hair fall.
Along with Vipula hair wash, use Vipula’s hair oil. Made from 100% natural oil, Vipula’s hair oil helps in keeping the hair healthy. It is made from a unique combination of herbs, which helps in revitalising the scalp and strengthening hair follicles.
We hope you find the above information useful!