Experiencing anxiety has become a normal part of life. It is a byproduct of living in chaotic surroundings. Anxiety isn’t bad always. Anxiety is a natural response to an uncertain or challenging situation. When anxiety becomes overwhelming and start affecting everyday routine, it is time to take steps to reduce anxiety. One of the ways to naturally reduce anxiety is to take ayurvedic medicine for stress and anxiety. Our stress relief ayurvedic medicine helps in overcoming stress, and reduces anxiety. It helps in protecting against free radical damage of vital organs. All of our products are 100% vegetarian and FDA compliant.
Note: Consult a registered medicinal practitioner before taking ayurvedic medicine for stress and anxiety.
Along with ayurvedic medicines, doing the following things may help you to naturally reduce anxiety:
1. Stay active: Staying active is good for your physical and mental health. Studies show that regular exercise helps in reducing anxiety. Exercise can improve mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood. Exercising helps release feel-good hormones that play a significant role in keeping anxiety in check.
2. Eat a well-balanced diet: A person’s dietary choices can impact their behaviour and psychology. Consuming too little or too many calories can increase anxiety symptoms in them. A poor diet can lead to moodiness and fatigue. Eating balanced meals that are high in essential nutrients can improve overall mental health.
3. Meditate: Practicing meditation can be an effective way to manage feelings of stress and anxiety. Meditation helps calm down the mind and the body.
4. Practice deep breathing: A common symptom of anxiety is shallow or fast breathing. This may lead to dizziness or a fast heart rate. Deep breathing exercises help in restoring the normal breathing patterns, and further reduces anxiety.
5. Get sufficient sleep: Inadequate sleep makes people more irritable. Make sleep your priority and follow a good sleep pattern. Try to go to bed on time. Avoid watching television in bed. Avoid the intake of caffeine, nicotine or large meals before going to bed. Also, keeping your room dark and cool helps you in getting a good night’s sleep.
6. Go out in the sun: Getting enough vitamin D from the sun also helps in reducing anxiety. Take a quick walk outdoors, especially in the green spaces. A study shows that spending around 120 minutes amid nature is associated with good health and mental well being.
7. Limit alcohol: Many people turn to alcohol while dealing with stress, without knowing its long-term negative effect on their mental health. Alcohol changes the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain, which includes serotonin. This worsens anxiety. One may feel more anxious when the effects of alcohol wears off.
8. Start journaling: Write about your day-to-day activities or thoughts, both good and bad ones. Writing allows you to see things from different perspective.
9. Reduce your caffeine intake: Caffeine is mostly associated with keeping you fresh and awake. However, taking in more than the required amount of caffeine can worsen your anxiety. If you feel stressed or jittery after having any caffeinated drink, try avoiding it.
10. Stay hydrated: Dehydration can cause serious heart palpitations, which can result in an anxiety attack. Always carry a water bottle wherever you go!