100% Secure delivery
Only 982 left in stock Sold out
- Exhibits MUColytic and EXpectorant action
- Reduces severity and frequency of cough
- Soothes throat and relives irritant cough
- Non sedative and Safe for long term use
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 220.00 Rs. 220.00 Rs. 220.00 Sold out
Ward off allergic cold and cough with our ayurvedic medicine
Our ayurvedic medicine is effective in getting relief from allergic cough and cold. It can be used for both wet cough and dry cough. Its expectorant action thins and loosens mucus so that it can be expelled easily by coughing. It soothes the sore throat and reduces the severity and frequency of cough. Made with potent ingredients such Yasti, Wasa and Tulsi, our ayurvedic medicine is safe for long-term use as it is non-sedative. Completely vegetarian, our medicines are made in the state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing unit that complies with the state FDA norms and regulations.
Alleviate allergic cold and cough with natural remedies
Besides taking our ayurvedic medicine, you can also try the following tips that may help relieve symptoms of cough and cold:
- Clear your nose: It’s important to get the mucus out of your body and thus it's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold. Do not sniffle mucus back. Wash your hands if they have been in contact with germ-carrying mucus.
- Gargle with salt water: Gargling can bring temporary relief to a sore throat.
- Drink hot liquids: Hot liquids such as tea, soup and warm water relieve nasal congestion, keep dehydration at bay, and soothe inflammation.
- Keep your head elevated while sleeping: Sleep with a few extra pillows under your head.
How to prevent cold and cough
By following proper hygiene such as washing hands after touching high surface areas and maintaining distance from those suffering from cold and cough can reduce the risk. Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarette hurt the immune system, making it more vulnerable to infections such as a cold. Quitting drinking and smoking can be beneficial.