100% Secure delivery
Only 999 left in stock Sold out
- Balancing & revitalizing female reproductive system
- Regulates menstrual flow
- Reduces pain, stress and mood swings
- Encourages normal microbial flora to overcome leucorrhoea
- Non-hormonal therapy for menopausal syndrome
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 370.00 Rs. 370.00 Rs. 370.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for menopause?
Menopause brings with it irregular periods, vaginal dryness, hot flashes and many other problems. Following ayurvedic treatment is an effective way for women to deal with this stage of life. Made of potent ingredients, our ayurvedic medicine for menopause is aimed at alleviating pain, stress and mood swings. It also regulates menstrual flow. It encourages normal microbial flora to overcome vaginal discharge. Our ayurvedic medicines are 100% vegetarian.
Symptoms of menopause
Menopause marks the end of a woman’s menstrual cycles. Clinically, it is diagnosed when a woman has experienced 12 months without a menstrual period. Menopause usually happens in the late 40s or early 50s. The age may vary from one woman to another. Menopause can cause uncomfortable symptoms, such as
- Hot flashes
- Weight gain
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Night sweats
- Sleep problems
- Mood changes
Here are some ways to ease symptoms of menopause
Besides taking ayurvedic medicine for heavy bleeding during menopause, here are a few things you can do to ease symptoms of menopause:
- Dress in clothing that is cool and comfortable. This will help you manage hot flashes.
- Exercising regularly can help you not just manage weight but also feel energetic.
- Practise relaxation techniques such as yoga and breathing exercises.
- Sleep at the same time of the day.
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.