100% Secure delivery
Forgum Dental Paste An Ayurvedic Herbal Product for Tooth pain
- Excellent combination of herbs to treat teeth & gum problems
- Exerts antibacterial and astringent action
- Whitens teeth by removing dental stains on the teeth
- Removes gum swelling, gum bleeding
- Clears plaque and removes bad breath
Direction for use : Brush twice a day for better results.
Bleeding gums: Our ayurvedic medicine provides relief from gum swelling
If you experience swelling on your gums or there’s blood when you brush your teeth, this can be a sign of gum problems. Our ayurvedic medicine can help you get quick relief. The medicine not just removes gum swelling and bleeding but also whitens teeth by removing dental stains. It also clears plaque and removes bad breath. Our 100% vegetarian ayurvedic dental medicine is manufactured in the state-of-the-art GMP unit that complies with the state FDA norms and regulations.
Bleeding gum: why should not ignore it and what should you do
Those with bleeding gums are at high risk of developing gum disease. Persistent gum bleeding is caused due to plaque buildup on the teeth. Here are some causes of gum bleeding:
- Brushing too hard
- Dental infection
- Improper flossing
- Gum disease
Here are a few things you can do to prevent your gums from bleeding:
- Practice good oral hygiene: Gums often bleed when inflamed because of a buildup of plaque. Brushing, flossing and rinsing can prevent the plaque from building up.
- Rinse your mouth after every meal: Rinsing your mouth after every meal loosens the food debris stuck in your mouth. You can also rinse your mouth with saltwater.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is not just bad for your lungs but it can also affect your dental health. Smoking increases the risk of developing severe gum disease.