100% Secure delivery
Only 973 left in stock Sold out
- Reduces episodes and severity of migraine
- Relives associated anxiety and stress
- Alleviates all associated symptoms like nausea
- heartburn, insomnia and sensitivity to noise and light
- Balances all the three doshas & strengthens the nervous system
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 363.00 Rs. 363.00 Rs. 363.00 Sold out
Get relief from migraine and nausea with our ayurvedic medicine
Migraine can be really annoying. It not just causes headaches but also cause other symptoms such as nausea and light sensitivity. Our ayurvedic medicine, Dologran,not just helps in reducing the frequency and severity of migraine but also provides relief from nausea, heartburn, insomnia and sensitivity to noise and light
Tips to prevent migraine
- Avoid loud noises and bright lights: Loud noises and bright lights are some common triggers for migraine headaches. Avoid places where you will be exposed to loud noises and bright lights, for instance clubs and movie theatres.
- Avoid certain foods and drinks: In some people, certain foods such as chocolate, red wine or sweeteners, processed meat can trigger migraine. If you have been experiencing migraine, it is a good idea to maintain a food diary to understand if any particular food is trigger your migraine.
- Be aware of hormonal chances: Many women experience more episodes of migraine during, or before, their menstrual cycle. By having the right diet and exercising during that time will help ease symptoms before they begin.
- Eat and sleep on time: Skipping meals or not sleeping on time can trigger migraine headaches. Make sure you eat within an hour of waking up and then have frequent meals throughout the day. Make sure you clock in at least seven to eight hours of sleep.