100% Secure delivery
Only 997 left in stock Sold out
- Increases haemoglobin
- Improves blood cells count and quality
- Stimulates the formation of new red blood cells
- Removes symptoms of tiredness and fatigue
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 576.00 Rs. 576.00 Rs. 576.00 Sold out
Keep weakness and fatigue at bay with our ayurvedic medicine
Fatigue is a common symptom that may be a sign of potential underlying causes such as low hemoglobin levels. If your body doesn’t have enough hemoglobin, your tissues and muscles won’t get enough oxygen to be able to work effectively. Our ayurvedic medicine for weakness and fatigue, Heemyog, increases haemoglobin and improves blood cells count. It also stimulates the formation of new red blood cells. Made of potent herbs, the ayurvedic medicine helps keep energy levels up.
Here are some simple ways to fight tiredness:
- Eat often: A good way to keep up your energy through the day is to eat small meals but frequently. Eat healthy snacks such as fruits and nuts every 3 to 4 hours, rather than a heavy meal less often. If you have reduced levels of hemoglobin, eat more more iron-rich foods such as broccoli, spinach, beans, nuts and seeds.
- Get moving: It might sound counterintuitive but when you exercise you will less tired in the long run. Even a 15-minute walk can give you an energy boost.
- Sleep well: Going to bed and getting up in the morning at the same time every day can help you get quality sleep. Take time to relax before you go to bed.