100% Secure delivery
One Sec Ear Drops
- Reduces pain and inflammation by its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Potent antifungal and antibacterial activity thus being useful in acute and chronic infections of the ear
- Helpful in controlling recurrent and progressive group of symptoms seen in Meniere disease as progressive deafness, tinnitus, dizziness, and sensation of fullness in ears
One Sec Ear Drops is an Ayurvedic medicine that is effective in treating fungal infections and reducing inflammation of the ear mucous membrane. This antifungal solution is formulated with herbs such as Vilva, Vacha, Haridra, Lashuna, Karpura and Til oil. The analgesic properties of the medicine help in controlling symptoms of progressive deafness, tinnitus, dizziness and sensation of fullness in the ears. It is also helpful in alleviating acute and chronic infections. Causes of ear infection:
- Bacterial and viral infections: Ear infections are often caused by bacteria or viruses. Sometimes both ears can be infected and sometimes it might be restricted to one ear. Infection often causes pain, redness, swelling and at times, pus draining.
- Allergic response: Ear infections often begin after a cold or any other respiratory infection. The infection spreads from the throat and causes swelling of the eustachian tube which further leads to clogging and ear infections.
- Irritation or injury: Ear infections can also result from irritation or injury to the ear canal from foreign objects.
- Rupture of the eardrum: It allows the pus and fluid to drain into the ear canal and aggravate the infection.
Ear infection exhibits a range of symptoms that includes:
- Ear pain
- Pus drainage
- Trouble hearing
- Cold/Hot packs:To make a warm compress, soak a washcloth in warm or cold water. Squeeze out the excess water and hold it over your ear. It will help loosen congestion in your ear.
- Salt sock: It is basically just a white cotton sock filled with sea salt that you heat up and place on the affected ear for relief.