100% Secure delivery
- Exerts analgesic & anti-inflammatory actions
- Relieves pain and itching
- Arrests bleeding & checks infections
- Shrinks pile mass
Another term for haemorrhoids, piles can be painful and uncomfortable. Our ayurvedic medicine for piles relieves pain and itching. It also stops bleeding and keeps infection in control. Regular use of our ayurvedic medicine can also help shrink pile mass. All our medicine are 100% vegetarian and are complaint with the state FDA norms and regulations. Tell-tale signs of piles
Here are some common symptoms of piles:
- A painful lump around the anus.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Blood after emptying a bowel movement.
- Itchiness around the anus.
- May experience pain when passing stool.
Piles are caused due to increased pressure in the lower rectum. The pressure may increase due to the following reasons
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Lifting too heavy objects
- Pregnancy (especially during the third trimester)
- Putting too much strain when passing a stool
- Eat high-fibre foods: Eating more fruits, vegetables and whole grains regulates bowel movements. Doing It also softens the stool, helping the person avoid the straining that can cause piles. Add fibre to your diet slowly to avoid problems with gas.
- Drink sufficient water fluids. Drink six to eight glasses of water and other liquids (not alcohol) each day to help keep stools soft.
- Relieve yourself when the urge comes: Waiting to pass a bowel movement can cause the stool could dry up and make it harder to pass. This can lead to piles.
- Exercise: Stay active to help prevent constipation. Exercising keeps constipation at and regulates bowel movement.
- Do not exert pressure: Sitting too long, particularly on the toilet, can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus.