100% Secure delivery
Only 868 left in stock Sold out
- Decrease hypersensitivity of nasal mucosa to environmental factors
- Possesses aanti-inflammatory, anti allergic and antipyretic properties
- Facilitates sinus drainage
- Reduces nasal secretion and congestion
- Relieves fever and cold of varied etiology
NOTE: The information provided on this page is not intended to substitute any advice from a registered medical practitioner. Please do not use this advice for self medication, diagnosis, treatment or substitution of a prescribed medicine. This product is being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Rs. 531.00 Rs. 531.00 Rs. 531.00 Sold out
Looking for ayurvedic medicine for blocked nose?
Saina Tablets are an effective Ayurvedic medicine with strong anti-inflammatory properties. The ayurvedic medicine helps reduce nasal congestion, nasal secretion, improves breathing, and decreases mucus sensitivity caused by environmental pollutants. Formulated with natural ingredients such as Tulasi, Vasa, Kulinjan, Yasti and Kantakari, Saina tablets are a naturally rich respiratory solution.
Causes of blocked nose
- Allergies: Allergic rhinitis also known as hay fever, is a cause of nasal congestion. It is often accompanied by other symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and itching in your nose and eyes.
- Sinus infection: When there is a sinus infection, the sinus lining becomes inflamed causing a runny nose and congestion.
- Common cold: The viruses that cause the common cold enter the body directly through the nose. They begin to multiply and lead to swollen nasal passages.
- Environmental irritants: Pollutants may irritate the lining of the nasal passages making them clogged up with mucus.
What are the symptoms of blocked nose?
Nasal congestion is a situation when it causes difficulty breathing through your nose. It is a symptom in itself often accompanied by other symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Facial pain
- Loss of sense of smell
- Itching of eyes and nose
Ayurvedic treatment for blocked nose
In addition to the ayurvedic medicine described above, you can accelerate your recovery by adding the following healthy steps to your everyday routine:
- Hydrate and soothe with warm soups and teas: Drinking herbal teas and nourishing warm soups have been found beneficial for a congested nose. Adding warming spices and herbs is a natural way to boost your immune system to fight bacterias and viruses.
- Apply hot or cold packs to congested sinuses: Reclining with a warm or hot compress over your eyes can help ease swelling and inflammation. Alternate between hot and cold compresses to loosen the clogging of mucus which may facilitate easy breathing.
- Revamp your nighttime routine to open sinuses: Put an extra pillow under your head to elevate your sleeping position. This will help you to drain your sinuses. Also, use a humidifier to ensure enough warmth inside the room.